1. "You Can Make Me Feel Bad" by the Shocking Pinks
2. "Lust" by The Raveonettes
3. "Masters in China" by Priscilla Ahn
4. "Laugh I Nearly Died" by the Rolling Stones
5. "Supermassive Black Hole" by Muse
6. "Sway" by Voxtrot
7. "Come Out and Play" by The Offspring
8. "The Only Ones Who Know" by The Arctic Monkeys
9. "Get Over It" by OK Go
10. "Speaking In Tongues" by Eagles of Death Metal
Now, this is a verrry varied list. To me, it all depends on how you cut the scene, and judging by the order of songs on the list, you can I tell I am a bigger fan of slow, artsy sex scenes (often cut with no sound except for music, which is what make music so important) such as the scene with Vera Farmiga and Leonardo di Caprio in The Departed, than I am of scenes meant to be light such as the one between Kirsten Dunst and Jamie Dornan (who played Count Ferson) in Marie Antoinette. Both types fit different movies, however, which is why I included a variety of music on the list. I will update later with a music player so you can listen.
Have a song that you think should go into a sex scene in a movie? Comment, please! It's fun to see what different people's opinions are or if you've ever played the game, "If I made a movie..."