11.11.2009

When B-List Movies Capitalize

Apparently, Troll 2 is not the one banking off its sly marketing schemes. I found this at totally looks like:


beyond suspicion totally looks like under suspicion
see more Celeb Look-A-Likes



I mean, really? It's like battle of the A-lists and the B-lists (Jeff Goldblum, don't even try to pretend you belong in the first category. It won't work) to see whose movie sells better. Even though they most likely have the exact same plot. Hell, they probably both even reused the same generic crime scene sets.


Hmm... maybe I'll make a poll. Which one would YOU go see? Because for me, personally, I'd go see Jeff Goldblum. I mean, if I'm going to see a shitty detective movie, I might as well go all the way and not even bother with decent acting. At least that way, I'm not stuck feeling bad for the actors who had to whore themselves out and not get anything out of it. But I'd like to hear people's thoughts on this (if there are any).


Peace!


The Movie Mistress


No comments:

Post a Comment