1.28.2010

100th Post Extravaganza!!

So I just realized that my previous post was #100. That was exciting, even though it wasn't a particularly enigmatic one since I didn't really like the movie. Annnnyway, I decided I'm going to actually follow through on one of my promises on an earlier post and help you celebrate. So, without further ado....


THE TWILIGHT/NEW MOON DRINKING GAME (trust me- it will work with either movie) 


1. Every time Bella changes her emotion
2. Every time Bella stutters
3. Every time Bella looks high
4. Every time there is a cutaway to forest scenery
5. Every time slow motion effects are used
6. Every time anyone says the words "I can't live without you"
7. Every time you a vampire starts sparkling
8. Every time Jacob says a joke that isn't funny
9. Every time Charlie mentions the fact that he's a bachelor to Bella (which, btw, is kind of creepy)


and, if you REALLY want to get fucked up, 


10. Every time Edward looks like a creepy sex offender/stalker


If you want to take it for a test drive, here are the trailers for both:








Enjoyy nrow or psack up and sabve for latrr. 


Peace! 


THe Movie MIATRESS

2 comments:

  1. I feel like I've seen the move now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHAHAH!

    Congratulations mistress. I'm stuck at home this evening, and by myself. Perhaps some wine and Twilight and your game is the way I should finish it.

    ReplyDelete